I loved reading Hemingway when I was young. Not so much now, but there’s no denying he was amazing!
1. “In order to write about life first you must live it.”
2. “The most essential gift for a good writer is a built-in, shockproof, shit detector.”
3. “It’s none of their business that you have to learn how to write. Let them think you were born that way.”
4. “I would stand and look out over the roofs of Paris and think, “Do not worry. You have always written before and you will write now. All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.”
5. “There is no rule on how to write. Sometimes it comes easily and perfectly; sometimes it’s like
View original post 454 more words